March 3, 2012

Snowboarder Extraordinaire


A few weekends ago, we were lucky enough to go skiing/snowboarding with some McKinnons and with Jasper's friend Nik.

This was Jasper's first time ever snowboarding, and he was pretty stellar from what I hear. I stayed back with the littles, and was happy not to be plummeting to my death down a snow covered mountain.


Anne-Marie, Jasper and Nik


Ree, spread eagling down the hill



Staci Lynn


Staci and her new beau who arranged the whole weekend.

A good time was had by all! We are so lucky to live by such beautiful mountains.

1 comment:

Karen said...

That looks awesome ... I'm sure Jasper was as natural on snow as he is on the field or on the court. I tried this ski thing once ... and ended up with knee surgery. I would have stayed with the littles as well.